1968 Ford Torino GT – Classic American Muscle Car Great example of 60's Ford Muscle - Becoming Rarer Fantastic Investment!
*If ad is up car is still for sale* Requests for swaps or low ball offers will be ignored
Fantastic opportunity to own a classic US muscle car! Not a show car but definitely a solid cruiser which will turn heads wherever you drive! Very regretful sale.
The highlight of this classic is the tough driveline and the extraordinary condition of the entire car, chassis, frame rails, floor, panels.
The former US owner was very hesitant to let her go as many people commented that they had never seen a 68 Torino GT Hardtop in this good of a condition.
All serious offers over 61k considered and first serious cash buyer will own her, please only arrange viewing etc if ready to purchase.
This 1968 Ford Torino GT (302) has an awesome sense of custom style with ZERO rust! Body and chassis are in an almost unseen condition for these cars in the states, I challenge anybody to find rust. Almost ready to be on the road and enjoyed, very rare sight in any condition especially one as good as this, even in the states.
Was intended to be used as a drag car but Interior is in tidy condition and original rear seats, original front door trims and dash were saved, new sound deadener matting and carpet. Can send videos of running on request.
• Engine: 302 Windsor, mild cam, Holley Sniper tunnel ram manifold, dual Holley style 600cfm carb with billet brackets, Aeroflow fuel regulator, fittings, valve covers and air filter, stainless extractors, custom and new twin 2.5” exhaust, Holley black electric fuel pump with braided lines, Top Gun leads and plugs, mounts (all new)
• Transmission: C6 with fresh rebuild on box and converter (here in Australia with zero km) • 9inch diff, welded, custom 3” driveshaft, and all new U-joints
• Centreline Convo Pro (15x10 rear and 15x7 front with 295/60R15 and 215/60R15) All brand new zero km!
Suspension has been race prepped with new front and shocks, rear (Sectioned, boxed and offset). Reconditioned power steering with new parts.
Wrapped in HEXIS Zenith Orange mainly to preserve the body and primer as she’s all primed and ready to paint if desired. Car was built for racing and due to the immaculate nature of the body, wrap could be easily removed, and car painted.
Car only needs finishing touches. Below is a list of new parts;
• Engine: manifold and carbys, brackets, extractors, leads, plugs, air cleaners, aluminium radiator, mounts, thermostat and housing, new lines etc. exhaust, all power steering
• Transmission: B&M Stealth Magnum Pro Grip Shifter CARBON, transmission mount
• Brakes/suspension - all components, discs, pads, cylinders, shoes etc. front shocks, rubbers/bushes
Note: Not a concourse show car by any means but able to be shown. This car was in the process of being converted to a dedicated drag car, wiper motors will need to be installed and needs headliner etc. Dash has a small crack in centre so could use a new one if wanting to restore to original and rear door trims (Approx 1k total)
All lights work headlights, tail, indicators, brake. Not much needed to rego club plates or full. All purchase and import paperwork provided. Lots of spares come with car.
Do not miss this rare chance to own a classic 60’s hardtop Ford muscle car which are becoming rarer by the day. Decent examples almost impossible to find in ANY condition in the states.
MSG FOR MORE PHOTOS - OVER 30