- Bradley Carr
Bathurst outright podium car for sale! Achieving 2nd outright at Bathurst 6 Hour 2022 and 4th outright at Bathurst 6 Hour 2021, with zero mechanical issues during both races. An immaculate build with no expense spared on maintenance and race prep. Reason for sale: now racing a porsche cup car and no longer competing in production cars.
The car was built by Carr Motorsport on the Gold Coast with BM Service (Beric Lynton) doing the majority of the initial mechanical setup/build. It has absolutely every upgrade and things done to it that you can under Group 3E regulations, there is nothing to do to the car apart from put your own stickers on and go racing. Immaculate condition, presents like new.
Maintained to the strictest levels, the car has only run locally in QLD Production cars season in 2021 and 2021/2022 Bathurst 6 hours. Grab a race proven car and one of the fastest and most reliable M3’s in the country! Don’t waste your time building one from scratch and losing 12+ months on a build, spending $220k+ and enduring all the headaches that come with it - this car is fully developed, prepped and ready to race with a spares package!
Tuned with ECUTek, it’s never fallen into limp mode during a race and has full tuning support by a local QLD tuner who knows the car inside and out. Fitted out with a 100l endurance fuel tank setup with dry break refill, surge tank and dual motorsport fuel pumps.
Brand new turbos and intercooler were installed for the Bathurst 6hr 2022. Endless hours of development and preparation has made this car super reliable, low maintenance and extremely competitive.
Not a cent to spend on anything, comes with all the history, data logs and setup sheets. Can provide track support and driver coaching to the right buyer if interested.
* KMP upgraded steering wheel with paddles and wheel buttons ($4k new, ouch…)
* ECUtek engine tuning package (never fallen into limp mode during a race)
* Motec C127 dash to display vitals, tyre pressures and data logging
* Crank Hub mod completed with Turner Motorsport kit
* Car is white inside and pearl white outside
* PWR radiator and side coolers
* K&N air filters
* Drexler diff
* Carbon fibre roof
* Shroth endurance race harness
* Sparco triangle window net
* Sparco race seat
* Muffler for lakeside/Phillip island (no power loss)
* Lifeline Zero 360 3kg Novec Stored Pressure Electric Fire System (the kind that doesn’t eat all your electrics if you use it)
* NACA window duct, ready for helmet air or cool suit system
* Upgraded wheel studs to allow ultra fast pit stops with rattle gun for endurance events
* Full engine freshen up done during initial build, including new engine bearings, injectors etc (all receipts available)
* Runs brand new engine, gearbox and diff oil for every race meet
* TBS big front brakes with custom brake ducts and Circo endurance sized pads
* Various springs & swaybars in different rates for different tracks/tyres
* Koya SF13 Black Wheels x 3 sets
* Bilstein Coilovers (top of the range) - recently re-valved and checked by Murray Coote
* 100L Dry Brake Fuel System, all fully compliant with Motorsport Australia regulations
* Custom built exhaust system
* Front bar wrapped in clear protective film
* Plenty more to discuss in person
* Front bar
* Brake pads
* Rotors & hats
* Hubs / bearings
* Steering rack
* High pressure fuel pump
* Turbo’s x 2
* Oil, fluids etc
* Oil cooler
* Coil packs
* Spark plugs
* 2 x fuel pumps
* ABS sensors
* And more I can go through in person…