- Hope Island
AMG Euro GT Aussie Racecar package
Current spec with ALL updates !
Ex Tony Quinn (Local Legends) Factory prepared and run car.
Not a dollar spared in the preparation of this car in my ownership ready to tackle the 2023 season. Unfortunately, our sponsor has promised the world and not delivered, terminating our season early after 2 rounds (Newcastle, QLD Raceway) No Damage and No DNF's.
Aussie Racing Cars is a fantastic ultra competitive series, if I had the budget to run this car and our GT4 I wouldn't be selling up.
Car professionally prepared and run.
- Factory Build Number ARC099
- Motec C125 Colour Dash Display (Not Racepak) +$2800
- Newly painted in Satin Black with easily removable signage
- New Lexan windows throughout
- New Diff Spool and C/W Pinion assembly +$3800
- High aero front splitter and wing
- New Yamaha complete wiring loom
- New Carbon High Downforce GT rear wing and alloy uprights +$2500
- One set of freshly powder coated black Team Dynamic alloy wheels
- One spare set of Team Dynamics alloy wheels
- Current spec Coilover shocks
- Mechanical Oil Press Gauge added
- Replaced the factory harness with brand new Schroth 3" harness
- Professionally tuned and prepared from the ground up, by the experienced ARC Race winning team.
- Sealed Craig Hasted controlled water-cooled engine
- Fire Bomb system
New car price is now $88,000 from ARC so this is an absolute bargain at this price and definetly a regrettable sale.
First to see will buy, car is ready to enter next round.
Motorsport Australia log booked and registered with ARC series.
Car is current spec with all the ARC factory updates. Head restraint seat/diff/shocks/brakes/water cooled/ignition/billet shifter/steering column etc
Interstate transport contact available if required.