- Matt Shylan
Honda Integra DC5 Type R – Production Touring car
Extensive history with Bathurst 12 hour class victories, Amchamps class victories and State class victories to its credit.
Clean car and maintained (to a high standard) more than it is driven.
Originally built from a brand new 0klm shell by Conroy Motorsport, it is a satisfying car to drive and makes a noise that would put a smile on anybodies face!
This is a highly competitive car in its class, and would make an exceptional base for the Bathurst 6 hour, a 300klm enduro series car, Production Car, or an IPRA car with some bolt on upgrades!
Fitted with a current and in date endurance 70L in fuel system including dry break fitting (over 5k worth alone) - Factory Mugen Fuel pump and pressure reg setup,
In date enduro style seat belts and near new MOMO Daytona Evo winged seat
Hondata K pro V4 Tuned by BYP (Dyno sheet available) with motec data logger and display dash (CDL3) with shift light module, Oil pressure, Oil Temp, brake pressure and Water temp sensors fitted – I/O upgraded so more sensors can be added easily (wiring already done for Water pressure, fuel pressure etc)
Bond built extensive national level cage
JDM Yard headers and Custom 3 inch Exhaust
Tegiwa intake – Copy of Mugen intake but with a bigger power chamber – also comes with air scoop but not fitted due to prod car regs
Factory MUGEN alloy drivers floor plate
Factory MUGEN Diff and Gear Oil cooler Kit
PWR alloy radiator
Xtreme heavy duty performance clutch and light weight flywheel
Quick release steering hub with MOMO steering wheel
Adjustable PCI seat mounts fitted to left and right side (can supply second seat and harness that have only been used once for additional $1000)
Factory Brembo 4 piston front brakes and 300mm rotors, rotors are DBA 2 piece 5000 series with alloy hats (2 x sets)
Freshly serviced and custom valved Ohlins shocks and setup by DNA Autosport
Whiteline Polyurethane bushings, roll centre and bump steer kit (+ spare roll centre ball joints) and swaybars fitted throughout (spare swaybars including original honda and other adjustable Whiteline made swaybars)
Odyssey Battery with aeroflow bracket.
Hybrid racing adjustable height and position shifter.
Multiple 12v points for cameras etc in the car.
Custom made car cover.
Genuine Honda DC5 parts manual and Workshop manual (some on disc, some on paper, and lots of website links, including aftermarket cross references to readily available parts.
This car won its class at the NSW Production Touring Car Supercars support Round in 2021, you could show up at the 2023 Bathurst 6 hour and just add fuel and tyres with the amount of parts included below.
• Box of assorted transmission parts – (Gears, shafts, final drive, Hubs etc etc)
• Brand new in packaging brass Synchrotec synchro kit (1 through 6)
• Used unknown condition NON LSD 6 speed gearbox
• Full set of Hardrace Brand new engine mounts (not fitted)
• 6 sets of various brand (brand new and used) Brake pads
• 2 x Brand new and 2 x used DBA 5000 Series rotors
• 1 x set of Genuine Type R Brembo’s (Used condition)( 2 x front calipers)
o 4 x rear calipers
• Spark plugs
• Coil packs
• Driveshafts (new and used) + New spare CV Boots
• Panels including rad support, doors, front and rear bars (2 rear and 2 front (one freshly painted worth $1k) – worth over $600 each), guards etc
• Headlights – (at least 4 sets)
• Taillights – (at least 2 sets)
• 1 x set of front uprights with serviceable bearings and extended studs (ball joints OK but boots split) (spare ball joints ready to install)
• 2 x set of front uprights used – ready to rebuild
• Rear uprights + control and trailing arms (multiple sets)
• Brand new rear wheel bearings (Complete hubs)
• Brand new front wheel bearings
• Minimum of 4 sets of front lower arms + not fitted brand new Whiteline caster offset bushings (multiple sets)
• Brand new Ball joints (multiple sets of roll centre correction kits)
• Brand new Long Wheel studs – not fitted
• Brand new Rack ends and tie rods
• Power steering pump + reservoir and lines
• Various genuine nuts and bolts
• Spare wheel nuts and studs
• Spare drive belts
• Spare steering rack
• Assorted front and rear sway bars in various sizes
• 10 + K&N Oil filters
• Adjustable Rear camber and toe arms if you want to run IPRA / SuperTT
• Original Fuel tank and lines
• Spare heater and Radiator hoses (brand new silicone hose kit)
• Original Air box
• Original Shifter box x 2 and spare cables
• Engine oils, Gear oils Etc Etc and I am sure there is more that I have forgotten.
o Can supply setup gear for an additional $3000 (2 x turn plates, camber gauge, tyre pressure gauge, hub stand kit and string line wheel alignment kit)
o EX V8 Supercar fuel dump can (suitable for fuelling at non Motorsport Australia events) to fill fuel easily during non race conditions – Additional $500
Happy to offer a day of at the track support and Driver coaching if you are new to the sport, or track support for a season (I can store, prep, engineer and run the car at a cost for a season if the buyer needs assistance).
This is a genuinely regretful sale, I love this car and would love to be able to keep it, anyone that knows me will say I have said I will never sell it! – But too many projects and not enough space means it is advertised!
Negotiations only after inspection (I am negotiable within a small range as the value of the spares (and IP) is very hard to come by) – No test drives unless deposit paid-
This car can be a top 10 car in any chassis based category – and comes with spares that equate to over 20K retail value – so it shows exceptional value for a car that you could run for multiple seasons without spending a cent on parts.