- Steve Pummer
PRICE DROP TO GET IT SOLD
I have retired from all forms of racing so it's time to move my 2015 MK4 Clio RS200 tarmac rally car on. It is a professionally built car by very reputable Sydney workshop Reno Tech (and further enhanced by Maximum Motorsport, WA). The car is in excellent condition in terms of body, engine, drive train and interior with no accident damage.
I've owned the car for about 18 months and in that time have spent about $7K in upgrades to get it into top spec.
All safety gear in date and the car is turnkey ready to race with nothing to spend.
• Motorsport Australia (MA) registered full weld in roll cage compliant with new MA tarmac regs
• Log booked with both MA and AASA
• Sparco wing seats and HANS 6 point harnesses
• Two sets of Team Dynamics Motorsport 17" rims. One set with near new Advan A052 and the other with Advan AD08R with plenty of tread
• Brembo brakes, two piece slotted rotors, near new Ferodo race pads + a spare set of pads
• Full safety gear - fire ext, triangles, electrical cutoff switch, window net for circuit racing etc
• Up rated turbo and induction kit, Quaife diff, full under body bracing and skid plate
• Tuned by Race Spec Tuning, Sydney.
Custom exhaust by Koya Works, Sydney.
• 6 speed dual clutch gearbox + additional full spare gearbox
• KW coilover suspension - near new
• Top of range Stilo amp with bluetooth
• Rallysafe mounting kit
• Cup Trophy rear spoiler and Maxton front splitter
• Custom bonnet mount for spotlights (by Maximum Motorsport) with Lazer spotlights
• New battery
• Carbon steering wheel with incorporated shift lights
• 2 sets of keys
This is a turnkey, ready to race car with absolutely nothing to spend.
Use it for tarmac rally, rally sprints or circuit racing (eligible for MA Group 3E and other circuit classes).
I would like to pass the car on to somebody younger and enthusiastic who can drive the car to its full potential. It is a real hoot to drive and is very forgiving and would suit everybody from experienced racers to rookies and all in between.
Note: the car is not registered and runs on monthly permits.
Located in Perth WA, but can arrange interstate transport at buyer's cost.
Realistically priced at $25,00 ono and I'm happy to consider all sensible offers.
Contact Steve on 0410 137 487 for further info.